fedora-t] Fedora FC2-T1 Intel D865PERL Mother Board AD1985 (Soundmax) Audio - ALSA

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Mar 6 17:06:44 UTC 2004

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Farnik Family wrote:

> Hi
> New to all of this, have loaded FC2-T1 onto spare partition of my home
> PC.
> Cannot get sound to work.
> Intel D865PERL Mother Board AD1985 (Soundmax) Audio.

I filed the lspci of the several missing Major/Minor pairs for
that motherboard (which seems blazingly baset in a buildserver
situation) and the bug was closed, as sent along upstream.

You may wish to consider pulling the latest hwdata srpm, and
building and installing the binary, to see if that provides
sfficient information to the sound configuration code to solve
your problem for you.

Good Luck

-- Russ Herrold