ACPI

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 07:10:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is there something in ACPI which shuts down the machine after a set
amount of time - this box always closes down at about 6am GMT but
doesn't let me fire back up.

I've switched off ACPI now, so I'll know tomorrow if that was causing
it. It's annoying! IIRC, the BIOS on my machine supports ACPI and the
machine should wake back up when the Wake Up button is pressed - it
doesn't.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who