Upgrading to FC2 test 1 from RH9

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 00:50:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 07:14:13PM -0500, ThatEvoGuy wrote:
> I'm currently in the process of downloading FC2 test 1.  I'm a current
> RH9 user and I'm looking to upgrade.  What, if anything will I lose by
> doing the upgrade (e-mail settings, etc...).

Very little from my own experience, however you should be aware that
nobody guarantees updates from FC2 test-anything to FC2-test-next or
FC2-test-final will work, just RH9->FC1 FC1->FC2 etc.

So for a non testing setup you may want to go to FC1 not FC2test1 + updates

(as always "make a backup before upgrading")