FastTrak Driver for X86_64

I have a ASUS K8V SE Deluxe motherboard with
a Promise PDC 20378 Raid controller.  I have 2
160GB IDE drives attached.  I am running Raid 0
and I can see them from Win2K.  The driver for
Linux that came with the card is for 2.4.20-8 and
I want to use FC2 Test1 system.  Where can I find
a kernel with support for this device?  Or source?
Or modules? Or?  I would also like to run on FC1.