"all packages are currently up to date"

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 04:19:37 UTC 2004

Sean Earp said:
> Good! I thought that it was only me!  I filed it in Bugzilla last
> Tuesday.  Please jump on and add your comments!

Could this be because the new up2date pulls updates from a mirror?  I
believe rhn-applet gets the headers from download.fedora.redhat.com, so if
the mirror you are checking hasn't updated yet (which seems to be a bigger
problem lately) up2date doesn't find anything new.

With FC1 both up2date and rhn-applet would use whatever was configured in
the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file, so both were looking at the same set
of headers.

--
William Hooper