Problems upgrading kernel and X failing.

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Mar 24 21:09:22 UTC 2004

Great thanks.  I apologize for filling the inbox with redundant stuff, but
I just subscribed to this list and I had tons of trouble finding it in the
Archives.

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com