Playing DVDs in FC2 test 1

Timothy Sandel timothy at titan.stcl.edu
Thu Mar 25 16:56:37 UTC 2004

I have used just about every DVD player available; including xine, ogg,
mplayer... give vlc (videolan.org) a try.  It just works on about any OS
(I have successfully run it on windows, mac osx, BSD, and Linux
(Mandrake9, Redhat8/9 and FC1).  I have not had a chance to try it on
FC2 because my sound is broke.