FC2 iso address

Fred New Fred.New at microlink.ee
Fri Mar 26 13:32:14 UTC 2004

Rob Freeman wrote:
> Sent: 26. märts 2004. a. 15:14
> To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
> Subject: Re: FC2 Address
>

> > I am unable to find the fc2 iso's on any of the sites that
> I know of.
> > Can someone give me the address of a site that has them on
> it. Thanks
> >
> > Dave
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.90/i386/iso/
>
> Rob

You may get better results from a mirror.  Choose one from

     http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

Then go to the "test/1.90/i386/iso" (Test1) subdirectory.  Updates can be found in Rawhide in the "development/i386/Fedora/RPMS" subdirectory.  That's how it is on my favorite mirror, anyway.  (I ain't tellin' which one.)

Supposedly, we're going to get Test2 Monday.  After Test2's release I expect to be downloading from the "test/1.91/i386/iso" subdirectory.

Fred