Re: selinux

On Friday 26 March 2004 01:59, Tom Mitchell wrote:
> There are a couple of things that are handy to know in development
> cycle mode.
>
>       logger "Turning Enforcing OFF"
>       echo "0" > /selinux/enforce
>  and
>       logger "Turning Enforcing ON"
>       echo "1" > /selinux/enforce

Thanks, this is good to know.

I did a fresh "everything" install so I do not need to worry about all of the
problems which have occurred in transition from Test1 (which is why I did a
fresh everything install of a current snapshot).

When I did the install, I specified permissive mode to make sure the install
went OK.  When I first brought the system up in enforcing mode, I had lots of
problem.  However, after doing "make reload" and "make relabel", everything
seems to work.  I am going to experiement with another fresh install to see
if I can bring things up in enforcing mode from the start.
--
Gene