Bad or non implemented Greek (and other) fonts?

Dimitrios sehh at altered.com
Sat Mar 27 14:27:54 UTC 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:54:33 +0100 "Miloslav Trmac" <mitr at volny.cz> wrote:

> Do you consider "there aren't enough people translating FC to Greek, so Greek
> translation does not meet the inclusion criteria (has 32.5%, should have 90%)"
> a lame excuse?

that wasn't the excuse we had been told. i remember it was something to do with fonts.

Greek fonts were missing from redhat 8 and 9, the person who closed the bug report
from redhat said we should go figure out how to install the fonts outselfs.

this isn't about translation, all we want is to be able to write in Greek throughout
the environment (gnome/kde apps etc).