Invalid GPG key from Fedora Core 2 update AND YUM failing aswell, YUM LOG ALSO IS EMPTY AFTER

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Sat Mar 27 14:47:13 UTC 2004

Ok, in response to the question what did the yum log contain, NOTHING,
totally empty file.

I sat there and watched it download each of the updates.  Could the wrong
version of yum connected to the wrong mirror possibly? I used the version
that came with core 2 on the iso's.

Help someone please, to either fix yum or this GPG certificate error.

This is really frustrating.  Has anyone successfully use apt to update A
fedora core?