Spatial Nautilus

André S. asenci at uol.com.br
Mon Mar 29 06:47:01 UTC 2004

I once saw a screenshot of the gnome 2.5 and there were more icons on
the Computer folder.
There were icons for cdrom and floppy devices. What happened to then on
fedora?
What about the acme integration on the keyboard shortcuts?

Last question: Why there isn't a option on the file-manager options to
choose the default behavior?

Steve, you forgot one on the plus side: much faster... ;D