Problems with serial ata

Marshall Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Mon Mar 29 12:54:03 UTC 2004

I had similar problems on my MSI motherboard (via sata controller).  I
added acpi=off to the kernel params, and now it works fine...  There was
a brief period (earlier kernels) where I also had to use the pci=biosirq
option in order to get the controller to work.  I have no idea if adding
the options will help you or not, but it's probably worth a try : )

--
 Marshall