FC2T2 Evolution Problems

Tue Mar 30 20:50:54 UTC 2004

I hadn't tried this, but I was disappointed to see evolution reverted back
to 1.4.  Though I didn't like some of the changes in evo 2.0 (the button
bar is ugly compared with the old icon side-bar, and I liked the summary
page myself).  On the other hand, some of the new features, like multiple
calendars, were quite nice.

I did notice that epiphany isn't in the default install.  the first thing
I always do is install epiphany.

thanks,
    noah silva