Re: development (rawhide) archives messed up?

On Sat, 1 May 2004 12:58:59 -0400
Gregory Woodbury <ggw wolves durham nc us> wrote:

Hi Gregory,

> Did redhat mess up the development(rawhide) archives for FC2t3?
>
> My latest rsync removed the headers and found a "buildinstall.dir"
>
> This is with two different mirrors.  Is it just a time artifact?

It is a problem on Red Hat's master servers so it will propagate to all
mirrors ..  I already informed them, but no reaction yet.  No idea when
things will be fixed.

	greetings,
	Rob van Nieuwkerk
	(mirror maintainer)