FC2T3 install on Athlon64

So I have now done an x86_64 upgrade install from FC1 followed by a
fresh install with the same partitioning on the same machine. Both times
I had issues with getting the boot loader installed. The first time it
actually crashed during install and the second time it just hung. After
the second time I went ahead and rescued it and created a grub.conf from
scratch since anaconda never made one.

With both installs Nautilus would not run so I am using KDE right now
which seems to be fine. I haven't tried xfce4 yet but I will in a few
minutes.

--
csm moongroup com, head geek
http://moongroup.com