Re: ntfs support

shmuel siegel wrote:

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 12:39, Sindre Pedersen Bjordal wrote:

I have always used the modules from http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/,
is there anything in Core 2 that will prevent the use such packages?

I doubt that you will be getting these modules until Core 2 is released.
The site is for end users, not testers and not developers.

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/index.html
<snip>
I shall release RPMs for Fedora 2, when they make their official release (which should be pretty soon).
</snip>

-- shrek-m