sata_sil-3114

currently the Installer in Fedora Core 2 Test 3 doesn't recognize the 3114
chipset during install (should I be passing in some options in the boot
prompt) there have been post that say Test core 2 had this module but I cant
find it there either.

Also...to  Si Jones I have used your post has a template seeing that you to
are experiencing the same install issues please contact me