Touch pad on Dell i8100 no longer tap pad for mouse click

I know this used to work on FC1 but under FC2T3 I can no longer give a quick tap to the track pad as an alternate way to click mouse button 1.

Is there a setting that changed or is this a bug?

Here is the relavant stuff from dmesg about my mouse device:

mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
Synaptics Touchpad, model: 1
 Firmware: 5.7
 180 degree mounted touchpad
 Sensor: 1
 new absolute packet format
 Touchpad has extended capability bits
 -> multifinger detection
 -> palm detection
 -> pass-through port
input: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad on isa0060/serio1
serio: Synaptics pass-through port at isa0060/serio1/input0
input: PS/2 Generic Mouse on synaptics-pt/serio0

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org