Re: Adding fc2trc to Grub menu

Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
Hello, Peter :)
I added the entry you said I should try to grub.conf, and it works like
a charm :) But now I understand why some people are talking on the
kde-devel list about KDE not working on Fedora Core. KDE won't even
start :(

What are you talking about? It works fine for me. I use both KDE and Gnome. Switchdesk (version 4.0.3.1) is even fixed to the point where one can easily switch back and forth (bugzilla #121840.)

Gerry Tool