Re: DVD, XP and a 2 GB limit

On 5/2/2004 9:02 PM, TGS wrote:

Might be OT, but I am attempting to go that DVD route. Only problem is that
I need to get the DVD image to XP in order to burn the DVD. I attempt to ftp
the image over, but it fails at 2GB. The drive on the XP side is NTFS, so I
thought that it could handle the size. I have tried many FTP tools on the XP
side to no avail. Should I be able to do this, or do I need to hook up the
DVD drive to my Linux box.

Have you tried sftp? I was able to transfer T# over sftp to my Windows XP machine without problems. I used pscp[1] but you could use just about any other program (SSH from ssh.com, etc).

[1] http://shurl.us/ad/

Cheers,

--
David