FC2-test3 install loader hangs if USB card reader is attached

The install loader hangs after probing the USB bus if my flash card reader is attached. The device has Vendor=058f ProdID=9360 Rev= 1.00.

Work around is to unplug the flash card reader or use the noprobe install option.

I will try to enter this with bugzilla when it is up. It appears to be down at this time.