Re: Screen saver / tuxracer crashes

I've done a little more playing around, and here are my results.
Glxgears does not crash my system, I ran it for 15 min and it ran the
entire time.  Tux Racer and Chromium both lock the box up shortly after
a game is started.  I ran the Glplanet screensaver for a bit and it ran
fine for the five or some min I ran it, though it did hang hard when I
was in the screensaver selection window and click on one of the gl
screensavers, which brought up the little preview and a freeze.

Scott