nVidia and ATi drivers in Fedora 2

Hello

I have two questions. First one is that will nVidia drivers work with
Fedora Core 2? And what about ATi drivers? I'd like to know because I
heard that normal X (Xfree86?)in Fedora is being replaced by some X.org
and I don't have any information about that all. So if some one can tell
if those drivers work (I hope for my friend that ATi will work and I
hope for my self that nVidia works too.) and explain this X.org

Thank you

-Antti-