Re: DVD, XP and a 2 GB limit

On 5/2/2004 9:05 PM, Kenny Speer wrote:

Why in the world would you force yourself to use XP? And, XP will not display a file larger than 2GB in Explorer. It's a known issue therefore FTP fails. Try using CIFS/SMB if you absolutely must use that inferior OS.

XP has no problem displaying 4,292,982 KB on my Windows machine. I believe, on this, IE is the culprit not the OS (which is not really that inferior, but that's topic for a different thread).

Cheers,

--
David