Re: nVidia RIVA TNT - any success story?ll

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 23:16, Kenny Speer wrote:
> I don't have an NVidia in this laptop but here
> is your source:

I do and my video is worthless.  20 frames per minute in 3D mode, at
best.

> makedevices.sh       nv-kernel.o  os-agp.c        README

nv-kernel.o is source code?  Err, not last I looked.  It's a binary-only
hunk of encrypted junk that no longer works with Linux 2.6 kernels.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/