Re: main menu icon

Quasar Jarosz wrote:
This is another not-really-testing question, but how do you change the
icon for the gnome main menu in FC2? i've tried the gconf instructions for
fc1, as well as simply moving the icon.. neither works. Is the Ugly Red
Hat now built right into gnome? :)

If you change the theme selection, all your ICONs shoud be GNOME defaults. (Foot for menu, red dino for mozilla, other app launchers correct icons)

I've tried it on both FC2 and FC1. It worked for both installations. It beats the plainer icons.

I don't know how to undo this, use at your own risk.

Preferences -->> theme. Then select a theme. Icons should change.

Jim