Re: Adding fc2trc to Grub menu

On Sun, 02 May 2004 19:47:47 -0500
Gerry Tool <gstool earthlink net> wrote:

> Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> > Hello, Peter :)
> > I added the entry you said I should try to grub.conf, and it works
> > like a charm :)  But now I understand why some people are talking on
> > the kde-devel list about KDE not working on Fedora Core.  KDE won't
> > even start :(
>
> What are you talking about?  It works fine for me.  I use both KDE and
>
> Gnome.  Switchdesk (version 4.0.3.1) is even fixed to the point where
> one can easily switch back and forth (bugzilla #121840.)
>
> Gerry Tool

Hello, Gerry :)
Unfortunately, I had only tried to log into KDE once since I had
installed Fedora Core 2, Test Release 3.  When I logged back in later
that night to begin installing KDE from CVS HEAD, it did log in :)  So I
do apologize for any confusion that I've created.
Off topic a little bit, but KDE from CVS HEAD is compiling and
installing wonderfully.  It will be interesting to find out why an
unusual amount of people are having Fedora Core/KDE related issues.  If
anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out the "DANGER
Fedora" (The capitals in "Danger" are not mine. :))  thread on the
Kde-Devel mailing list.

Anyway, have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick