Installer shell prompt too late

Hi,

I am having some issues with doing an NFS install of FC2t3. My RTL-8029
isn't brought up by the installer, and also manually inserting an ISA
3Com Etherlink III fails. Both get detected, but not brought up.

Problem is there is no shell prompt in tty2 yet, so I can't bring up the
devices by hand. Maybe it is a good idea to make a shell prompt
available earlier in the installation?

Leonard.