Re: [fedora-test] Scanner Frustration

I had a similar problem. It appears FC1 used the scanner driver and FC2 uses
libusb. I managed to make it work on an interim basis by dorking with some stuff.

I'll try and be more helpful when I get the machine back from Dell. I gather
I need to mess around with hotplug to adjust device perms when it is plugged
in. I'm also thinking the device file changes depending on where is gets
plugged in and that also needs dealing with.

Philip