Re: CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN?

I have to agree. It shouldn't break anything and is one of those things that just "should work" and would cause a LOT of frustration to users. I speak from personal experience.

Benjamin FrantzDale wrote:
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

I was asking because it seems like USB CF readers are the sort of thing
that should Just Work (or at least should just require adding a line
to /etc/fstab). So is there any reason this number isn't set higher by
default?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org