Re: gnome main-menu icon

On Mon, 3 May 2004 14:28:02 -0500 (CDT), Quasar Jarosz
<masterra m-ra net> wrote:

> Actually, there is an entry in gconf to specify the menu use a custom
> icon, and aparently it worked in previous versions of either FC or Gnome
> (not really sure when it broke), but it does not work anymore. I set the
> use_custom_icon key, and set the custom_icon key to the complete path, and
> there is no change, even after a panel restart. Theme icons do work
> though, as you said. A panel restart was required for me too.

Now... before we all jump to conclusions that this was an evil plot to
take choice away from users. Is this bug filed in the
redhat.bugzilla.com? Or perhaps it was an upstream bug report already
against the version of gnome 2.6 thats in fc2t3?

-jef"i showed you my bugreport...where is yours?"spaleta