Re: Scanner Frustration

I have been trying to get my Epson 1240U scanner (which works in everything prior to FC2Tx) to work, following bugzilla report 121511. It is not clear exactly what needs to be done that seems to work for some others. Could someone post a complete step-by-step process to this list that details how to get usb scanners to work in FC2T3?

Having a working scanner is a requirement for me to use FC2 when it is released.

Thanks.

Gerry Tool

Gerry,

Not sure if it'll help or not, but I managed to get my epson MFP working.

http://east.alphamonkey.org/view/notes/394.php

Things are a little different with the 2.6 kernel.

Mike