OT Setting CPU Affinity

Sorry for the Off-Topic here, but I am testing FC2T3 on a Dual-Proc
machine and wanted to try a different test.

Is there a command line application that can be used to lock a process
on a single CPU or logical CPU(HyperThreading)?  I am running into a
performance lag with a Java app that seems to manifest itself under
multiple processors.

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer