yum config and apt config for FC2T3

I have installed FC2T2 and have upgraded by yum to something which seems like FC2T3. But I was using synaptic to upgrade some rpm's.

So the box is a mismatch with rpm's. I have read the distrubution list and I can not figure out what are the real
repositories for FC2T3 with both apt and yum.

I'm trying to stay current with test releases for the video cam driver that I help write.

Thank you...

Dwaine Garden
USBVision Driver.