can't view webalizer usage stats

I am trying to view my usage stats for webalizer but it doesnt' seem to
let me.  I have usage located in /var/www/html/ dir and the
/etc/webalizer.conf points to that location (I moved it thinking it
might be the problem), but I get permission denied.

http://www.netlyncs.com/usage/

Can someone take a look and give me a hint on what the problem is?
Permissions?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"