Re: samba mount command change

works fine for me:

mount -t smbfs -o username=foo,password=bar //some/windoze/share /mnt/garbage

you're example does not have a space between -o and username, it's required and I beleive in the order I specified. you may need to recompile your kernel, the smb kern module is tried and true, while the CIFS kern mod is newer and I beleive still in development.

~kenny