Re: nVidia and ATi drivers in Fedora 2

Does anyone have any experience getting the ATI Mobility U1 to work with
3D acceleration? :)
It works quite good using the 'radeon' driver for 2d stuff, even plays
DVD's and other video well. And OpenGL seems to work (ie, tuxracer doesn't
crash), but of course is horribly slow.

Anyone get it working? or even try? :)

-Quasar