Status of FireWire/IEEE1394/SBP2 in FC2?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Tue May 4 16:05:55 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 16:48, Shahms King wrote:
> There may be plenty of people on this this who know, however, the answer
> is also in the archives of the fedora-devel list and in bugzilla.

Ah -- fedora-devel wasn't one of the lists I searched. I'll go and check
through its archive and read up on the current status of FireWire.

> The
> firewire bug is currently marked as blocking FC2, so I would hope it
> gets fixed before the final release, but it is broken in FC2t3 and not
> built or shipped.

I think I read through *every* single FireWire/IEEE1394/SBP2 bug for FC
in bugzilla before my first post but I missed the "blocking FC2" status.
As there are several different FireWire bugs is there a meta or tracking
bug for FireWire?

I really hope this gets fixed as I need working FireWire. Its why I
didn't upgrade from RHL9 to FC1. I hope I don't have to miss out on FC2
as well.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com