Re: Status of FireWire/IEEE1394/SBP2 in FC2?

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 17:19, Christian Menzel wrote:

> Firewire was/is working in FC1...

Really? Damn. I was absolutely sure that as the release of FC1
approached FireWire was disabled due to some problem with the 2.4.22
kernels. I was even sure that it was mentioned in the release notes but
I've just re-read them and couldn't find a mention of it.

Have I somehow imagined this? I was tracking the mailing lists during
the build up to the release of FC1, and I remember deciding not to move
from RHL9 because of this. It's not important I guess, but just for the
sake of my own sanity I'd like to know if my memory has any basis in
reality!

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com