Re: DVD, XP and a 2 GB limit

On 5/4/2004 6:19 PM, Tom Mitchell wrote:

I would be curious if "Putty" could transfer the file.
Find it on the net with a google search.

You just re-typed what I typed on the message you replied to :-) Are we going in circles now? ;-) I wrote:

Have you tried sftp? I was able to transfer T# over sftp to my Windows XP machine without problems. I used pscp[1] but you could use just about any other program (SSH from ssh.com, etc).

[1] http://shurl.us/ad/

Cheers,

-- David