Re: fedora-test-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 29

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:54:27PM -0700, Mark Fonnemann wrote:

> p.s. does it bother anyone else that rsync does not follow the typical unix
> syntax of "application dest src" and instead uses the described "application
> src dest"?

Hm, let us see:
cp ....
mv ....
ln ....
rcp ....
scp ....
ftp ....  ('get' command and its variations)
wget ...
.... (to be continued ...)

I wonder how this claimed "typical unix syntax" is really typical?
If you have an option which allows to specify a target other than
a default then this is not what you may think it is.

   Michal