Invalid context?

Hello --

I must admit I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to SELinux, but every
time I try to install a package, I get about a hundred lines of
"/etc/security/selinux/file_contexts:  invalid context foo on line
number ###" with foo and ### different on each line. From reading the
archives, I gather I can boot with selinux=0 to avert the problem, but I
also gather that wouldn't be desirable. This is a brand, spankin' new
installation of FC2T3, so I'm wondering if I've done something wrong or
are doing something wrong. Thanks!

-jag

--
Joshua Adam Ginsberg <joshg brainstorminternet net>
Network Department, Brainstorm Internet