Re: Touch pad on Dell i8100 no longer tap pad for mouse click

On May  2, 2004, Gregory Gulik <greg gulik org> wrote:

> I know this used to work on FC1 but under FC2T3 I can no longer give a
> quick tap to the track pad as an alternate way to click mouse button 1.

> Is there a setting that changed or is this a bug?

Nope.  This is even in bugzilla.  We're missing a package named
`synaptics', that apparently isn't going to make it to FC2 :-(

There was a posting about it to this list just a few hours before you
posted your question, followed by a reply with a pointer to a working
package.