Re: Gnome Keyring not working?

Okay. Now it's *really* not working. I'm not sure exactly what I did,
but now when I try to connect to an SFTP resource, nothing happens. The
"Do you want to cancel opening this thing?" window pops up and then "The
action associated with sftp:foo.bar.com is invalid" pops up asking me to
associate a new action.

Please help. I really loved being able to play songs in Rhythmbox over
sftp.

-jag

--
Joshua Adam Ginsberg <joshg brainstorminternet net>
Network Operations -- Brainstorm Internet