Webalizer + two domains

Is there a way to use webalizer, or configure it, to monitor two domains
on a box instead of just the total?

As in right now, I have both my domains pointing to one access/error log
(/var/log/httpd/access_log), but would rather them point to their own
and have webalizer monitor both.  What I mean by both, as in maybe two
sites for both such as www.mydomain.com/usage/mydomain.html and
www.mydomain2.com/usage/mydomain2.html or something similar?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"