Re: FCT3 - Hangs when installing from CD

misteer landos said:
> I had this same problem, on an Asus P4C800 and Fedora
> Core 1, (the CD wouldn't boot).
>
> I had been using FC1 with no problems till I upgraded
> the bios to version 1014. The only way I could find to
> solve it was to patch the bios back to version 1011.
> At the time I did that, version 1014 was the latest
> one, so I can't tell whether versions 1015 or 1016
> will work. Also, whether this is a bios fault or a
> kernel one... I have no clue.
>
> Hope this solves it for you ;)

Hmm, I was at 1014 and recently went to 1016 and still had no luck. I will
flash the bios back to 1011 tonight and post how it goes. I would be great
to be able to get FC2 Test 3 installed so I can start planning/testing
migration of my other 'main' box.

Thanks,
Eric