native eclipse with FC2

Hi All,

I'm running FC2T3 and really enjoying it... things have really improved
since the first test release.  I do notice, however, that a native
eclipse still doesn't seem to be part of the distro.  This promised to
be one of the highlights for me, but it seems that all I can find out is
that it will appear 'sometime soon.'  Does anyone know if this will be
included still, or at least available as an extra download?  Thanks for
any information.

Best,
Scott