strange ssh or su issue on FC2T3

 I saw a strange one with FC2T3 while rebuilding a kernel on a
Armada M700 laptop.

* use ssh to login with two separate sessions (normal user acct).
* use "su -" to become root on both sessions.

 In one case the first 'su -' worked fine, but the second session
would abort the 'su -' command after the first char of the root
password was entered.  I was unable to 'su -' a second session
over ssh and had to use the laptop keyboard/display instead.

ron