MAIL="/var/spool/mail$USER" in /etc/csh.cshrc

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed May 5 20:38:33 UTC 2004

On 05/05/04 15:38, Alan Peery wrote:
>On Wed, 5 May 2004, Jonathan Baron wrote:
>
>> I don't know when this started - I'm 'up2date' as of today - but
>> this command didn't used to be there, i
>
>It's not there on my system, and I just updated.  Check /var/log/yum.log
>for updates via yum.

That didn't say much.  It just said that I had used up2date.
But I checked /var/log/up2date, and also
rpm -q --whatprovides /etc/csh.cshrc
and the answer seems to be setup-2.5.32-1
which was installed as part of today's update.
Unfortunately I cannot get through right now to see if that is
the absolute latest version, but it certainly was this morning,
and I think that is when the (very trivial) trouble started.

Jon
Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron